4.16.2010

Options.

I actually almost always write the post titles first. Not today.

I feel like a bad person, yet at the same time I'm vindicated by the fact that nobody's perfect. It's inappropriate, however, to use that in an argument. It makes me facetious. And I refuse to apologize for that. At least when it prevents me from clubbing a face. But I'm not a bad person, not entirely, at least.

Several years ago, I used to think "gray areas" were a great place to be. I no longer agree with that at all. Yet, I wouldn't be in black nor white, either. I think I'd be in sea-foam green. Call it ridiculous, but there is a third option among the black/white, gray, and sea-foam green, that is, that black/white is defined, gray is intentionally undefined, and sea-foam green, is, well, inconclusive. Ambiguous and equivocal. It's the difference between holding hands, eating chocolate, and laying on a park bench and comparing seasons. I did not hold hands with anyone today, tangibly.

The backlight of my screen is making my onset migraine headache much worse than it needs to be; I suffer for you, readers! Just letting you know. And I love you. As much as I love honesty and kept promises (that's a ton, note previous entries).

Still thinking about a title.

Final thoughts. Why do something completely differently than you're used to, hoping for better results? It  is like making pancakes when you UNQUESTIONABLY prefer waffles. And the first batch always sucks. I did tangibly eat waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment