12.26.2010

Deer Flies Rally aka squabble sala(n)d

Does the word Portland make you sick?
Because I don't feel safe outside the Midwest.
I refuse to remember the last time I put myself in a promissory circumstance,
in fact, I only take matador stances because
a challenge is better than talking.
Problem is, pale and yellowed lace doesn't hide shades of red, lust, or green too well.
I'll never be blue
If you ever decided to look over here
seriously, ever,
you see that my growing nose is spinning red hands through my teeth
and starting fires on my jeans.
It's true.
Polygonal graph me or whatever.
That's where I'm finally going to be off the charts.
 This is all way too many characters to put in a text message, and I haven't proofread for proper placement of emoticons.
And I don't actually have a voice,
well I do,
but it's only audible to other bitches (canine).
Day dreaming is a really nice defense until the realization of what scares you irrationalizes the make-believe.
Since I'm never going to make you believe anything,
I'm gonna go buy that bull a drink and flash him my red stockings.
Too bad I turn into a yellow bellied breed of squash in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment