10.10.2009

Blue Quilt


shivers
because it's cold and I just can't wrap that around me
when I do all I can feel
is the candlelight
when we made love like our lives would end
and they did
i vanished
but when i came back
you forgot about the quilt and
just fucked me wherever
and you threw out the scraps of it i gave you
and smoked out of the rest
so i bought some pretty fabrics
something
and i'm poking holes in it
with a needle
and it's bleeding
but i'm giving it sutures
with pretty purple, yellow, and floral patches
and it smells like an april
when i laid in the grass
and looked at the sky
it's so much warmer without you.
i think i hate you.
but i love this quilt,
since i dry-cleaned out your semen.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10.10.09

    this isnt dumb; it rather sweet. in quite a macabre sort of way, aha. x
    WMQ

    ReplyDelete