11.18.2009

It has been time.


Time to get a new watch!

No, but it is time to quit this motif of "who are you and why have you ruined my life?" I've been so blue lately, and it's time for violet or something.

I am looking for a hobby. And I think I have an idea. I have been working on a project, an art installation of sorts, and I have it all in the works. Maybe I'll unleash it here. But it's so personal. So so so personal. It's like all my good dreams were drained into this concept and it left me with nightmares for months. (Which is true. Couldn't close my eyes without something really bad happening. So sleeping pills became a bad habit, but I am cold-turkey. Cold-hand-turkey if you will. ) But yeah. Everything beautiful I have ever thought, ever hoped, written, all my love went into this art, and it left me all empty.

Things are starting to normalize now though. Maybe I am not constantly creating enchanting, whimsical works, but I'm at least not having nightmares. It's not champagne, but it's not water either. Life's like...club soda. A little bubblier than nothing, but not indulgent and ecstatic that makes me kiss everyone on New Year's Eve.

The timing could be better...but like I said. Time for a new watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment