12.14.2009

A poem from a 13 year old's perspective..

Roses are red
and violets are blue
i'll wait by your locker
to give this to you.
I went on my Myspace
and changed it today
I put you in my number one top friends spot
because you said "hey"
before algebra class
and I wrote you that note
in pink gel pen
I said I liked your new coat,
and you hugged me after the basketball game
I'm nervous about high school,
you will probably forget me
and date a bunch of cheerleaders
and get all sweaty
in the back of their dad's cars
because they will be older
and i will sit at home
looking at my shoulders
and how they are too big
i cant wait for puberty
to give me boobs
so i can be pretty
anyways,
i hope i can see you on AIM maybe later
and we can talk about math problems
and maybe the dance?
i mean, if you going, and i go,
maybe we'll see each other by chance?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.12.09

    Maybe I could do my own 13yr old perspctive-piece.

    Not sure you've ever read anyhing I've written.

    In that way.

    Anyway.

    anon. X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14.12.09

    That could have sounded wrong.

    I'm not in the condition to be able to tell.

    anon. X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH you should! i'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete