12.01.2009

Update, nothing too great.

Hey readers. There's been a poem struggling to come out, but as I planned it while I sat in traffic, I think I made the decision to write a one act play. So, that's what you're waiting for, I guess, my hypothetical dialogues, monologues, back drops, and dramatic lighting! How I'd love for it to be played!

So there's that.

It's going to be my birthday eventually, soon, I guess, is the better word, and I have written a poem each year on that day. The last two are awful....I reread them both just now, and I don't like either of them. I'd post them, but I'm embarrassed, and also not nearly as upset that I'm alive. Thumbs up.

Yep. Love you all. Don't mind my little break from here, I am still writing. Writing a masterpiece for YOUUUUUUUU!!! Just for you. Actually, I do have a specific dedication in mind, but that's besides the point and for you to hear about when the play is posted.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1.12.09

    shh. you are great.

    anon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sat in the internet suite at the ATR regiment; and im STILL reading your blogs- dedicated mayte ;] x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :). love love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7.12.09

    <3 love from anon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. run away with me??

    ReplyDelete