8.09.2010

like, love, miss, hate

I like that there's a girl named "Ali" in the tabloids, because there are some really funny headlines.
I like when you make food and it stays at the right temperature in time for you to enjoy it.
I like selling old books on eBay (strangely).
I like that the weather is starting to act like Autumn.
I like when I need a particularly sized battery, and I can find one without having to buy them.

I love the sound of cars driving through the rain for an early morning commute.
I love not living in the city.
I love inside jokes.
I love having conversations.
I love being scared by movies or stories.
I love looking at faces.

I miss May.
I miss when the only question was "Where?"
I miss the possibility of spontaneity.
I miss being able to dance.
I miss when I didn't have to shave my legs so often.

I hate the words "possibly" and "maybe".
I hate Summer.
I hate"red tape".
I hate when people act like something is mutual when it is only benefiting them, obviously.
I hate when people give up on anything. (Still and always).
I hate how long it takes for mosquito bites to go away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment