7.30.2009

Kind of Crushy.


I'm Slowly Turning Into You- The White Stripes
MakeDamnSure- Taking Back Sunday
Hot Knives- Bright Eyes
Tired of Sex- Weezer
It's Morning Again in America- Sorry About Dresden
It Was You- The Pierces
Sore Thumb- The Format
I'm Actual- The Format
Lovers Who Uncover- The Little Ones
Gentleman- Me Without You
Sierra- Cursive
When Did Your Heart Go Missing?- Rooney
le le low - Hot Hot Heat
grace kelly with wings- piebald
Lover I Don't Have to Love- Bright Eyes
Mix Tapes/Cell Mates- Rocky Votolato
The Coincidence- Criteria
Tuesday- Télépopmusik
Who is Aliandra- Park
You're Pretty Good Looking (For A Girl)-The White Stripes
A Gentleman Caller- Cursive
Strange And Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You)- Aqualung
You Won't Know- Brand New
Goodbye Waves and Driveways- The Rocket Summer
Worked Up So Sexual- The Faint

So I made this playlist tonight. It's kind of a compilation of my past relationships. Which is Kind of pathetic. But also kind of funny. Some of the lyrics are kind of awful, and so are most of the songs. But just to let all y'all know, I was kind of thinking about you, and consequently listening to our kind of soundtrack.

I really hate having crushes. I am really sick of feeling all crushy and crushed at the same time. I am going to go drink some crush, and crush some cans and...use crutches and do some crunches and eat something crunchy. Kind of.

I make no sense tonight. (ever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment