6.15.2009

I wonder.

Do you think it's possible to care about someone that doesn't really exist in one's life?  I am not talking about thinking Ash Ketchem or Captain Planet is dreamy. It's more like this.

You exist.  Somewhere on this planet, someone else exists. And you love them relentlessly, though you have never officially met and intended on being in love.  I guess it's another way of saying that soul mates might exist.  However I think soul mates have one another, where I am implying that this is a one sided love.  

Perhaps this is the formula for a crush.  This person exists who you have never officially intended on loving, or perhaps even met. 

What a concept. 

I am suddenly realizing that friendships are hard to come by. Many of my relationships are not real, and it has saddened me greatly over the last few days. I struggle to see the point in maintaining relationships that are one-sided, superficial, sexually-based, need-based, or prolonging something that has never existed.  I was never a very good girl scout. 

I really don't think anyone reads this, so I might as well post a link to my website, without fear that anyone will spam me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment