6.30.2009

Judging by Covers.

I really have no desire to get into details tonight. 

I've been really judgmental lately.  I can't appreciate much at all; fatal flaws.  I don't like when people's fingers look like cocktail wieners.  I do not like douchebags. 
People that act like they are God's gift to women, uninformed, braggers about coke use, thinking everyone in America should have an eating disorder, should be thrown into a sauna with a dead body, while their 2nd grade teacher rips out all their teeth with a wrench, collecting the teeths and blood in a high powered blender, have the mixture all blended up, and forced to drink it, while watching all their deceased pets come back to life, only to be brutally murdered in front of them. And if that doesn't mess them up, have Jeffrey Dahmer resurrected and have him hang out with them in a small room.  

I also really hate Johnny Depp. 

I am currently ailing over an allergic reaction to a boy cat that showed up on our patio, hitting on Spencer.  I told him she doesn't put out.  That and a monumentally hopeless crush. 





No comments:

Post a Comment