6.08.2009

Cutting. Lobsters.

Misleading title. I don't "cut" anymore. But I did get a haircut, and I am cutting ties. 
I think I am seriously done sleeping with anyone who will. I know I say that all the time, but I think I might have a crush on someone and I want to relish in that. 

If I were an animal I'd be a lobster. And I'd be imprisoned in an Asian restaurant tank.  I'd want you to choose me.  Maybe you would, and maybe you'd eat me.  That'd be all okay.  Or maybe you would buy me and cook me for yourself.  Or your girlfriend. Or your boyfriend.  That'd be painful, and I'd turn bright bright red and scream real loud.  Or maybe you'd adopt me as a pet and name me and cuddle.  That'd be ideal.  But maybe you're a vegetarian and you don't eat lobster.  Or maybe you hate Chinese food so you will never find or meet me. That is probably the case.  Just in case, I'll wait. 

-Ali. The lobster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment