8.19.2009

I fell in love and alls I got was this stupid t-shirt

That is essentially how I feel about love I guess. If I may quote a dumb band, "you may not lose but you never win." It's like the joke is always on you.


For example, I made this lovely little picture book to be silly and creepy while I borrowed someone room who has not moved in yet containing all the things "I want to do with him." This was not sexual in nature in any way, just a mere list of things I want to do with someone. An instance:
I want to hot wire a car with you.
I want to eat French toast or cereal with you.
I want to carve pumpkins with you.
I want to go whale watching with you.

But. The joke's on me as it so often is. This book was a transferrence of things I'd like to tell someone else but never will because I'm too afraid that I know the answer already. And it's short. With two letters. And the occaisonal prefix of "hell" or suffix of "way." I can be silly and creepy to someone I have not spoken to in person, but have such a low self worth that I cannot bear a moment of seriousness with someone I admire.

It may be a stupid t-shirt, but right now it's my favorite.


-- Desperately posted mobilly.

1 comment:

  1. whichmcqueen19.8.09

    3 new blogs for me to read; i loved today.
    i also love the fact you have a to-do list; i suggest you add eating the same spaghetti strand onto that list; Lady & The Tramp style (Y)

    one presume's french toast is another U.S delicacy, seeing as we just have standard toast. using standard bread.
    white.
    wholemeal if your lucky.
    i think you should know i had to go to the store and buy my own cereal for breakfast today- it was a tragic moment, parting with £2.37 in exchange for some Cookie Crisp; but man, are they tasty!

    and to be honest; i think this Tshirt would suit you better. if not, i hope the hotdog made you smile JUST A LITTLE BIT.

    http://www.zazzle.co.uk/happy_hotdog_t_shirt-235990952840542031

    givus a grin?! :D
    WMQ

    ReplyDelete